You will be responsible at Varn for making sure our client relationships blossom and ensuring excellence in project delivery.
You will take a lead role in project planning and reporting, working closely with our team to deliver projects to the highest of standards for our clients.
We are firm believers in employing for attitude and training for skill, so if you’ve got a background in delivering projects and love to keep clients happy, with a passion to learn new skills with a ‘can do’ attitude, then we would love to find out more about you.
Who are you?
You are highly organised, have excellent attention to detail, and are a real self-starter who enjoys having a big impact with the work they do.
You are a natural people person and enjoy the time that you spend making sure clients are happy, as well as keeping internal teams motivated.
You will ideally have experience in developing and building long term client relationships within an agency or consultancy, have delivered growing business opportunities and will be proactive in spotting how best to add value to clients.
You will be fantastic at managing multiple diverse projects, work well under pressure and ideally have experience within search marketing/digital projects.
You have experience in mentoring and supporting and directing other team members.
You have a track record of success and have a strong entrepreneurial spirit.
Who are we?
At Varn, our values are really important to us. So if you feel an affinity to our values, you could be a great addition to our team…
- We know that we know our stuff, be it search marketing, optimising websites, conducting technical audits and all of the SEO activity in between. This means our expert team is truly at the core of our business: Are you someone who will take enormous pride in being part of our expert team?
- We want to deliver results for our clients, so the work we do must deliver value and have a positive impact on the businesses we work with, otherwise, it’s all just SEO talk. We like talking, but we like ROI more: Are you someone who will help us get the results our clients demand?
- It is really vital that we work alongside our clients as a helpful partner, not just a supplier: Are you someone that looks beyond a ‘to do’ list, and is proactively thinking how best to deliver the best outcome for clients?
- We take enormous pride in the fact you can unquestionably trust Varn to help, to do the right thing and we will always be open and honourable with clients: Are you someone who believes integrity and honesty is vital?
- We are a friendly bunch and we want you to love working for us: Are you someone who thinks life is simply too short not to make it fun? If so, then you will fit right in.
Salary £40,000 to £60,000 FTE depending on experience.
Opportunity to be part of a growing agency and share the financial benefits.
Flexible working approaches (we are open to full and part time applications, this role will be minimum 25 hours per week). Work-life balance is important to us, so maybe you are looking to get rid of the long commute, or your experience can add value to our business but within a more flexible working week to help you manage family, life, hobbies. We are open to applications from brilliant people and happy to think about creative ways of working that would benefit you and Varn.
Access to our woodland office and our mobile Camper Varn office, so you can work outside and be inspired in new places.
20 days Holiday plus Bank holidays.
Training & development opportunities.
Fun working environment.
How to Apply
To apply please email your CV to [email protected], with Client Services & Project Delivery Application as the subject of the email.
Please include in your email an introduction to yourself and explain why you would be the right person for the job and particularly what excites you about this role.
Please note that your application must reach us by 13th August 2021.
No recruitment agencies please.