7 Tips To Get The Most Out Of Your LinkedIn Advertising
With an exponentially growing user base (LinkedIn passed 131 million users recently) it can offer businesses advertisers a genuine return on investment if done properly.
Should you be advertising on LinkedIn? If so make sure you follow these tips.
So to make the most out of your LinkedIn ads follow these tried and tested marketing techniques below:
1. Be direct, use punchy headlines and hyperlink your call-to-action.
2. Apply traditional marketing principles by finding and focus on your target market first.
3. Don’t focus on the hard sell. Most LinkedIn users aren’t in a purchase frame of mind, so focusing on softer conversion actions will get more fruitful results.
4. Pick your advertising times carefully.
5. Constantly check your stats to make sure you are achieving a good return on investment.
6. Test continuously. If your LinkedIn ads don’t meet the network’s average click-through rate, which is 0.025%, understand they’re not meeting the mark. Pause underperforming ads and launch new test variations in such situations.
7. Who is placing the advert? Decide if you are going to run your LinkedIn ads from business or personal account and what message this will send.
Do note that payment for your LinkedIn ad is made per click or per 1000 impressions. So your call-to-action is, as always, the most important point for your whole advertising campaign.